LEARNING TODAY...LEADING TOMORROW
The vision of Como-Pickton CISD is to develop every child to be a life-long learner, enabling them to be effective communicators, complex thinkers, and productive citizens qualified to meet the uncertainties of the future.
The mission of Como-Pickton Consolidated Independent School District, in partnership with the home and community, is to provide excellence in education through relevant learning opportunities that will prepare students to achieve personal fulfillment and to become responsible, productive members of society.
- Through challenging and engaging instruction, all students can become successful learners.
- As models for students, CPCISD personnel should engage in life-long learning opportunities, measured by the achievement of personal and professional goals.
- Students are accountable for their own learning and actions; parents are accountable for their children; and the district is accountable to the community.
- Students should have access to a quality education provided by CPCISD in a community that supports a diverse population.
- The collaboration and inclusion of students, parents, staff, and community in the decision-making process is vital to the success of CPCISD and should be actively fostered.